Babbling Abby is hosting a linky party to highlight those special moments that only a teacher would recognize. My last link-up was so fun I figured it was time for another one!
You know you're a second grade teacher when...
- You get called mom a couple times a day by children not of your own.
- You hear your name a million times a day.
- You feel the need to recommend books to random kids and adults.
- You love the school supply aisle.
- You look forward to cutting out your laminating.
- You remind your own children to be respectful, responsible, and safe.
- You are excited for the first snow day or late start :)
- You can't think of your students being with any other teacher besides you.
- You leave school with a smile everyday knowing you made a difference for at least one child
- The last day of school is happy, sad, eventful, and overwhelming.
Your turn!! Go over and get linked up!